With Black Tattoo Spray you can spray tattoos on your skin. All the tattoos have specific designs. Examples of tattoo pictures are the tribal tattoos, butterfly tattoos and the airbrush tattoos. These tattoos are temporary so it means they are easy to remove. You can spray tattoo pictures by yourself if you have some good tattoo ideas off course. The tattoos are just like real, and that’s the reason why they’re so beautiful.
Temporary Body Tattoo Spray,
lasts up to 3 days and is waterproof.
- Clean and dry the area to be sprayed with alcohol wipe supplied. Allow area to dry.
- Slowly peel off the tattoo stencil, position and firmly apply.
- Shake can for a minimum of 20 seconds and frequently during use.
- Application of the spray:
- Shake the can well. First test the spray on a piece of paper.
- Then spray on skin in short bursts for not longer than 2 seconds from a minimum distance of 10-15cm. Avoid over sprying. May need more sthan one coat to achieve desired effect. Allow each layer to dry for about 10 seconds before applying the next one. Avoid face and eyes, irritated skin and sensitive body parts.
- Repeat two or three times for more colour intensity. always spray from the same direction.
- When dry carefully remove stencil and replace stencil back onto the backing paper for future use.